epošta: info@strojnistvo.com
(C) 2001 - 2012 STROJNISTVO.com
Moderator: -M-

open up c:\ -> Program Files -> AutoCAD 2006, then right-click on acad.exe, choose properties, open up Compatibility tab, click the button near the bottom labeled "Show Settings for All Users", accept UAC, check box labeled "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK, check box again labeled "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK and close explorer. Now whenever you launch AutoCAD UAC prompts you to accept it, but CAD launches. I have Business Upgrade version, and I installed SP1 for AutoCAD 2006. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, so there you go.

nace84 napisal/-a:Pozdravljeni!
Kot kaže je vse kar moraš storiti to, da nastaviš da program zaganjaš kot administrator.
Tole rešitev sem dobil na enem forumu:open up c:\ -> Program Files -> AutoCAD 2006, then right-click on acad.exe, choose properties, open up Compatibility tab, click the button near the bottom labeled "Show Settings for All Users", accept UAC, check box labeled "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK, check box again labeled "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK and close explorer. Now whenever you launch AutoCAD UAC prompts you to accept it, but CAD launches. I have Business Upgrade version, and I installed SP1 for AutoCAD 2006. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, so there you go.
odgovor je v angleščini....če bo kak problem lahko prevedem...
Kot sem opazil se pojavlja veliko problemov z UAC. osebno ga imam izklopljenega, ker zna biti res "tečen". predlagam da storiš enako

lojal napisal/-a:nace84 napisal/-a:Pozdravljeni!
Kot kaže je vse kar moraš storiti to, da nastaviš da program zaganjaš kot administrator.
Tole rešitev sem dobil na enem forumu:open up c:\ -> Program Files -> AutoCAD 2006, then right-click on acad.exe, choose properties, open up Compatibility tab, click the button near the bottom labeled "Show Settings for All Users", accept UAC, check box labeled "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK, check box again labeled "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK and close explorer. Now whenever you launch AutoCAD UAC prompts you to accept it, but CAD launches. I have Business Upgrade version, and I installed SP1 for AutoCAD 2006. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, so there you go.
odgovor je v angleščini....če bo kak problem lahko prevedem...
Kot sem opazil se pojavlja veliko problemov z UAC. osebno ga imam izklopljenega, ker zna biti res "tečen". predlagam da storiš enako
Zdaj sem ga spravil toliko daleč, da se zažene do te stopnje, ko bi moral vpisati aktivacijsko kodo. Kodo sicer vpišem in potrdim, vendar jo ponovno zahteva in od tu dalje ne pridem.

nace84 napisal/-a:Pozdravljeni!
Kot kaže je vse kar moraš storiti to, da nastaviš da program zaganjaš kot administrator.
Tole rešitev sem dobil na enem forumu:open up c:\ -> Program Files -> AutoCAD 2006, then right-click on acad.exe, choose properties, open up Compatibility tab, click the button near the bottom labeled "Show Settings for All Users", accept UAC, check box labeled "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK, check box again labeled "Run this program as an Administrator", click OK and close explorer. Now whenever you launch AutoCAD UAC prompts you to accept it, but CAD launches. I have Business Upgrade version, and I installed SP1 for AutoCAD 2006. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, so there you go.
odgovor je v angleščini....če bo kak problem lahko prevedem...
Kot sem opazil se pojavlja veliko problemov z UAC. osebno ga imam izklopljenega, ker zna biti res "tečen". predlagam da storiš enako

Vrni se na Ostalo - tehnična pomoč
Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 4 gostov